Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

THE COMMAND CENTER HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER....by PUPPIES!!


Ok... Take One Look at This Picture....tell me who looks like they gave BIRTH..dont lie!...I DO...lol...notice the pie-eyed look (Little to no sleep in days..I feel like crap so I take something...she decides its time to deliver!) Holy Moley... Look at the HAIR ..lol..This is how it went down...I was online...as usual..:)...I had no sooner yelled to the old man that she was arching when here came # 1..and he seems to be living up to his new nic...notice each pic he is right in there!!! Time for din din... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home