Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Guess What the Command Center is NOW?


Remember I said the Command center had been taken over? Hmmm...The Command Center has now become....yes you guessed it...a nursery!! This is Pryncess Leia and her new brood!! Hmmm it appears that I am to be the babysitter and nursemaid! You know its really bad when you can't remember your children's phone numbers but you have the Vet memorized (yes me...memorized..lol)...You can walk right in...you are on a first name basis (actually U can say "HI I LOOK LIKE CRAP DON'T I"), and he just adds this to your repertoire...yes, THAT would be MRS. Dolittle to you!!! (There is probably a name for this sickness!!!) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home