Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES!!!! 2 Boys...2 Girls


Puppies Puppies Puppies!!!! Oh and in the middle there... one slightly distraught Chywbakka after he got his face snapped off...she dont want no more of him!! (GINA..The one with the bandana!) :) Yes that's Chewy...who btw happens to be suffering from seperation anxiety from Leia and is at this very moment throwing himself against the door!! ANYWAY...This was a family affair!! Jess clipped my hair back because I was buggin so bad it was in the whelping box and she manned the scissors (NO GINA...the scissors WERE NOT to cut my hair!!)...Joe was in charge of paper changing...Meli was in charge of the thread...and Jeff, well he was in charge of the clean towels and a great support to Chywbakka who was freaking out in the hallway!! :) Cheese works everytime doesn't it Jeff? Hey and hmmmmm...What was MY job...U guessed it...the grunge stuff!! :) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home