Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Monday, February 28, 2005

REST....by char

>;Posted by Hello

Shrouded in the darkness of another lonely night
looking for some answers to end this awful plight
Tears can only tame the hurt I feel inside
sorrow heaped on sorrow, but in Christ I must abide
He is my only refuge, the only thing that’s sure
Although the heart inside me says I’ll never be secure
You cannot trust in people, even those who love you so
I need to lean on Jesus who with in the end I’ll go
I’m sure it isn’t meant to be so hard down here
The devil and his cronies inflict us with this fear
But in the end I’ll conquer all this sorrow deep within
I will be with Jesus and they’ll be no more sin
When I go to be with him forever to rest in his love
Save your tears, Don’t cry for me, for I am up above
For I'll be highly favored and exceedingly blessed
For with my Lord, Jesus Christ, I've finally found rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home