Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Monday, February 28, 2005

When I fall...Rachel lampa

How can I find you... are you hiding or am I
should I go or should I wait for the sign
I'm following your voice walking thru a desert night
and I see a silent storm in the sky
and I stand in my emotion and let it be my own
I know I'm not forsaken and I'll never be alone
when I fall when I fall... I know where I'll be landing
when I fall when I fall... you will still be standing
somewhere in the silence I can hear a broken voice, like a radio station fading out of range
somewhere in the crowd from the corner of my eye
I thought that I could feel you walking by
and when I get this feeling like I am not so strong
I still can feel you with me... have you been there all along?
When I fall when I fall ...I don't know where I'll be landing
when I fall when I fall... you will still be standing when I fall
somewhere all alone, wont you take my empty heart and fill it with your light
wont you take me as I am
when I fall when I fall I know where I'll be landing
when I fall when I fall you will still b standing
when I fall... I know where I'm landing when I fall
yeah I know, I know, I know where I'll be landing when I fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home