Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Yes These Puppies are for SALE ...rofl


Yes we have been forewarned that they cannot be KEPT!! NO naming them!! We have alot of RULES!! (YES I had to look in his dear little face and say...hey don't get too attached to me...U can only stay for 7 or 8 weeks!!) We will see...puppy raising is a HAIRY business...but both mother and puppies are doing well. BUT....ooh looks like I'm gonna be busy!! 2 boys and 2 girls!! Look at their little pink feet!! All the way to the left is # 1 ...cuz he was first and he is real pushy already...Next comes Oreo AKA Butterboy (gotta good belly on him)....on the end (Right GINA!!) you will see tiny tim (uh huh hes the smallest)....third from the right you will see curly (from the 3 stooges) cuz in his sleep he goes woop woop woop...lol...and how do I know this already? Because I am the one who gets to stay up with them!! :) Its not so bad....now I get to keep the temperature at 85 degrees and the old man wont growl...lol...:)...I died and went to heaven!!.......O YEAH I broke cardinal rule number one already (what did he expect leavin me up with them all nite?)........no naming them!!! Yeah RITE ... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home