Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm cutting down on the number of flowers I have this year...anyway...mowgli if u look close that pink flower is an impatien (they do better in shade or at least part shade), the white alyssum, next to that the flower with the pointy leaves is a portulaca...I just put a mixture in these...and I tend to watch to see what does better...u might have to do trial and error mowgli to see what works best in a certain area....one other thing dont put a pansy in the shade they will reach for the sun and get long, sticky and ugly looking...I love impatiens they are one of my personal favorites because they have pretty dainty flowers and stay compact and i have areas where there is alot of shade so they do well... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home