Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ok I put a mixture in this container....you can see the boca better...its the one with the tiny white flowers which will fill out and spill over the side, there are purple and yellow pansies, a pink impatien, a portulaca, marigold (this is a african marigold that comes out in a cream color) alyssum in both purple and white and in the back sticking up is a spike, a potatoe plant...I will try to figure out how to point out each one as they get bigger and bloom... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home