Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Friday, March 03, 2006

Apologies to my blog fans hehehehe

I have heard from quite a few of u....."why havent u blogged anything?" To be truthful, I lacked subject material. Not that there wasn't sufficient subject material really because everyday i'm surrounded by it...family, friends, God's creatures and creations....but I had eyes that would not see and ears that wouldnt hear the melody of the brilliant red cardinals at our feeders. Yes there was plenty of material. When I can see the beauty of what God has given us I want to share it....yes down to the humdrum details. But when the darkness settles down over my soul like a black cloak, I really dont want to let anyone in, not even my family. So there is the truth in a nutshell. I am sorry for those people who have checked my blog and found nothing and I apologize, hopefully you can bare with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home