Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

update on my little nephew tommy and his fight with Adrenaleulodystrophy!!!

Hey Guys I just recieved this email.....we are grateful for your continued prayers....if any of you would like to drop tommy a line just to let him know you are praying (maybe add a few lines who u r or anything u think might interest him...a picture...a joke...I know he would apprecite it. You can email him at tommyhopkins9@yahoo.com we have been trying to send him small video clips and pictures of unusual animals and details on them, things of that nature as soon as we get back home we are hoping to cam with him........if the spirit moves u to help in some other way u can find addresses and other information here on my blog the entry dated 6/18

Blessings all and thanks


Charlotte

P.S. they harvested some of his own bone marrow prior to starting chemo in case the transplant fails. They also started him on anti-convulsives because the chemo can bring on siezures...these were in prior emails but im not at home so i cant blog often........also if u would like to send words of encouragement to his brother bobby that would be awesome.....he is suffering thru this too...his email address is citraviper@yahoo.com








Forwarded message:

They got it (she is referring to a video clip we sent). Tommy started the hard hitter today. Tomorrow he gets an even harder dose. He faired pretty good today but they said to expect a completely different situation tomorrow. Pray hard for him tonight for the next three days of chemo. They are the nastiest. He's getting a little scared but for the most part being a tough little guy.I'm trying to keep my head but I just want to cry. It hurts to see him feeling bad and know there's nothing I can do to stop it. He is literally being poisoned in front of me but without it he will die. I beg for strength but God it's so hard. Just keep EVERYBODY PRAYING HARD to keep lifting him up to Jesus and covering him with his blood. Pray to make this awful storm as easy as possible for him. Not me. It tears me up that he begs to go outside even for a minute, to see his cat, to catch a lizard. He loves life and it makes it extra hard to watch. Like I said, just please, please keep praying hard for him. Tommydidn't believe Jessie was actually driving the truck but he was all grins to see her. He sent her monkey mail. We love you guys.
Write back soon..Shelly











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Rosi said…

    my prayer to keep him active and see the things what he likes to do..rosi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home