Welcome to MY world!

Well I have heard alot of complaints about not seeing my face or hearing my voice because im plastered to the computer. This is your chance to view and listen to all the crap you think you are missing. (You're not missing much...believe me!!!) Blessings everyone! :)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tommys doing better today....

Tommy has been receiving alot of blood and platelets,
also antibiotics to help him with the infections. He
is feeling better today. I talked with him and he
sang me Happy Birthday....so awesome, it made my day.
He was able to eat 3 chicken wings today...great
news!! He has been having trouble eating anything
since the c-diff infection set in. I know I share
all the prayer needs with u and
I wanted to b sure to tell u about the praise items!
He has some peach fuzz on his head now...I am going to post some pics
hugggsss......blessings
Char

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home